Friday, May 3, 2013

Veena Malik promotes ‘Zindagi 50-50’

Veena Malik promotes ‘Zindagi 50-50’ Veena Malik was clicked as she promoted her upcoming film Zindagi 50-50 in Jaipur, on Thursday.

Interacting with the reporters, Veena Malik said: “Jaipur is a very beautiful city and I am very happy that I got a chance to come here and meet my lovely fans who have always supported me.”

She added: “I am here to promote my movie Zindagi 50:50 where I am playing a very challenging role and I hope that people like it. I am also looking forward to my Bollywood movie The City That Never Sleeps which is produced by Satish Reddy and directed by Haroon Rashid.”
 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch Latest Bollywood and Hollywood Movies and Download Latest Movies Songs.
Visit : http://www.mp3salt.com

Post a Comment

Latest News

Flag Counter
 

©2009 @ll Over News | by TNB