Friday, May 3, 2013

Alia Bhatt is the new brand ambassador of Maybelline


Alia Bhatt at the event ‘Kiss, Pucker and Pout, I love my BabyLips, Sexy they shout!’ It was a musical evening with everyone humming the lyrics of the new ‘BabyLips Kiss’ song by Maybelline as they launched it with their latest brand ambassador Alia Bhatt.

Alia Bhatt told the reporters: “Maybelline is a brand that reflects my personality of being happy and cheerful, always full of energy and fun. It targets girls like me who are young, fashionable, and decisive, love to dress up, are trend conscious and wear bold styles. It is fun working on the brand, especially because they include a lot of excitement and innovation in everything they do. I am a make-up enthusiast and I am excited to now be associated with the world’s number one make-up brand.”
  Alia Bhatt is the new brand ambassador of Maybelline

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Latest News

Flag Counter
 

©2009 @ll Over News | by TNB