Sunday, May 5, 2013

Doing intimate scenes with Emraan is easier: Sonal Chauhan

From a pageant winner to film actress, Sonal Chauhan has been there, done that, and overcome many odds along the way. "I belong to a conservative family. My father was a police inspector and he was quite strict. When I thought of making a career in the glamour industry, it was quite difficult to convince him initially, but when I won the title of Miss World Tourism things started shaping up in my favour in my family. My father and family started supporting me. as they felt that I would do well in this industry," shares Sonal, who made her debut in Bollywood as Zoya in 'Jannat'.

 


However, in the span of five years in the industry, Sonal only has three big movies to her credit. "After doing Jannat, I did Buddha Hoga Tera Baap with Amitabh ji and my last release was 3G with Neil Nitin Mukesh. Actually, after Jannat, I went back to Delhi to pursue my studies, but now I am back and in days to come, audiences will get to see more of me on screen," she promises.

In her last release Sonal also showcased her singing talent. "It was by chance that I sang for a song in 3G. Mithoon, the music director of the film, was not getting a female playback singer whose voice could gel perfectly with my character in the movie. I used to sing during the shooting breaks and Mithoon noticed it. One fine day, he came to me and told that he wants to record Kaise Bataaon track in my voice. I was really apprehensive, but later I decided to go along with the offer. The day I went to the studio for the recording, I was really nervous but Mithoon supported me a lot and the song turned out really well. Now I have decided to take professional training in singing, and Mithoon's dad has also provided me with a teacher to hone my singing skills," shares the actress.

But while 3G didn't fare well at the box office, Sonal made news for other reasons while working in the film - her alleged link up with co-star Neil. "I agree that Neil is a good friend, and if we are working together, it does not mean we are dating each other. I would like to make it very clear that I am single at the moment. I have noticed that whenever two young actors work together, people start linking them up," says Sonal, who was in a brief visit to Kanpur recently.

Be it in Jannat or 3G, Sonal hasn't shied away from doing bold scenes in her movies. But when it comes to her comfort level with her co-stars, she prefers Emraan Hashmi over Neil Nitin Mukesh. "I don't know why, doing intimate scenes with Emraan is easier than with any other actor. I was really comfortable while shooting those scenes with him. He has mastered the art of making his co-star perfectly comfortable while filming intimate scenes," says Sonal.


Here some Hot Photo Collection Of Sonal Chauhan


 

 

1 comments:

mp3salt said...

Watch Latest Bollywood and Hollywood Movies Online and Listen & Download Latest Movies Songs.
Visit : http://www.mp3salt.com

Post a Comment

Latest News

Flag Counter
 

©2009 @ll Over News | by TNB