Thursday, May 2, 2013

Birthday girl Anushka Sharma turns 25

Birthday girl

 The ever vivacious Anushka Sharma celebrates her birthday on May 1
Today is the birthday of the chirpy, lively and doubtlessly talented actress Anushka Sharma. The girl turns 25.

As the Bangalore girl who got her lucky break in 2008 with none other than the superstar of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Anushka Sharma has come a long way in the last four years. Though her filmography is not without its share of flop flicks, Anushka’s portrayal of an enterprising wedding planner in Band Baaja Baaraat and the daring documentary filmmaker in Jab Tak Hai Jaan have stood out as the performances of her career.

And you may be surprised to know that though Anushka exudes tons of confidence on screen, she says in real life she’s very shy and under-confident.

“I am a very under-confident person. Whatever is seen in films is just a projection of my character. I wish I could be as confident as the characters I play on screen, but I am not. I am a very shy person,” the 25-year-old recently told reporters at Times of India Film Awards (TOIFA) in Vancouver.

You may also be surprised to know that Anushka didn’t really plan on to become an actress.

“It wasn't planned as I came from Bangalore. We don't have the influence of films. I didn't grow up watching films, so it wasn't a decision to be an actor. But god had something different planned for me,” she said.

Presently, Anushka Sharma is looking forward to three major films: Peekay with Aamir Khan, Bombay Velvet with Ranbir Kapoor and Paani with Hrithik Roshan
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Latest News

Flag Counter
 

©2009 @ll Over News | by TNB