Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sonam Kapoor launches L'Or Sunset Cannes collection



Actress Sonam Kapoor launched the L'Or Sunset Cannes collection by L’Oreal Paris at Hotel Taj Lands End in Mumbai, on Monday noon.

Sonam Kapoor said at the event: “For me, beauty is what is reflected from the inside; it is an expression which has to come from inside. I feel that emotions make a person beautiful. I am an average looking girl; but when I smile, I look prettier.”

She also talked about her relationship status and said: “I am single; there is no man in my life. I am happy and fortunate. As of now, my father is the most important man in my life.”

Catch all the pics of Sonam Kapoor from the L'Or Sunset Cannes collection launch, here on ApunKaChoice.
 Here are Some Hot pics Of Sonam Kapoor
 



2 comments:

mp3salt said...

Watch Latest Bollywood and Hollywood Movies Online and Listen & Download Latest Movies Songs.
Visit : http://www.mp3salt.com

Anonymous said...

Hi it's me, I am also visiting this website on a
regular basis, this site is really fastidious and the visitors are actually sharing
pleasant thoughts.

For the best informative review please checkout this
website; Neuro 3x Ingredient

Post a Comment

Latest News

Flag Counter
 

©2009 @ll Over News | by TNB