Saturday, April 27, 2013

Parineeti Chopra says : I’m similar to Kajol, Rani Mujherjee

Actress Parineeti Chopra has lost a lot of weight but according to her, it’s not for her upcoming film, ‘Hasee toh Phasee’. 
“There have been a lot of rumours that I am losing weight for Hasee Toh Phasee, but that’s not true. I will just try and lose as much as I can, so I can look as good as I can in my next film”, says the 24-year old actress-next-door.
I was anyway planning to lose weight because for Ladies vs Ricky Bahl, I had to be a little chubby and then of course, I started losing for Ishaqzaade. But I want to look a little better, so I decided to lose weight anyway,” she added.
Parineeti Chopra, who was appreciation for her spontaneity in her last two films, said: “I know there are a few actresses who are very comfortable with their and would like to only concentrate on acting, I would like to do both.” Chopra admitted that she never thought she would be awared for her first film after receiving a Special Mention at the 60th National Film Awards.
When asked about the similarity she shares with Kajol and Rani Mukherjee, she says, “Well, both Kajol and Rani [Mukerji] are extremely spontaneous actors and more instinctive than rehearsed, so on that front yes, I am similar. In fact, they both are my absolute favourites.”
What about wearing a bikini? “Yeah, if one day I have the body for it, I will” she said.
She has also recently said that she does not only want to be addressed as Priyanka Chopra’s relative.
Scheduled for release in Januaury next year, shooting for Hasee Toh Phasee has begun. It has Siddharth Malhotra in the male lead.
Hasee Toh Phasee starring Parineeti Chopra and Siddharth Malhotra as the lead actors, is scheduled to release in January next year as the shooting for the same has already commenced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Latest News

Flag Counter
 

©2009 @ll Over News | by TNB